Welcome to Interfaith Food Ministry!
Everyone needs a little help now and then. IFM distributes nutritious food to individuals and families who are struggling to make ends meet. Individuals and families in need of supplemental groceries may receive free food one time every week regardless of immigration status or income. Since our donations come from within Nevada County, we primarily target Nevada County residents with our services.
When you may receive food:
- IFM is open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am until 1pm, and every Saturday 10am-12pm.
- This schedule may change on occasion to accommodate special holidays. Schedule change information will be posted in advance so that you may reschedule your visit.
- You may pick up your food once EVERY OTHER week. You can choose between any of the 4 distribution days (M, W, F, or Sa) and that counts as your visit for that week.
- We are located at 440 Henderson Street, Grass Valley, California.
What you need to do to become an IFM client:
- Show us an ID with your photo and name.
- Show proof of residency in Nevada County (for example a bill, bank statement, or rental lease).
- Agree to abide by our “Good Neighbor Requirements.”