Welcome to Interfaith Food Ministry!
Everyone needs a little help now and then. IFM distributes nutritious food to individuals and families who are struggling to make ends meet. Individuals and families in need of supplemental groceries may receive community donated food one time every two weeks regardless of immigration status.
When you may receive food:
- IFM is open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm.
- This schedule may change on occasion to accommodate special holidays. Schedule change information will be posted in advance so that you may reschedule your visit.
- We are located at 440 Henderson Street, Grass Valley, California.
- You may pick up your food once every two weeks.
What you need to do to become an IFM client:
- Show us an ID with your photo and name.
- Show proof of residency in Nevada County.
- Agree to abide by our “Good Neighbor Requirements.”