How To Organize A Fund Drive
- Be creative and get others involved. This is a great way to team up to raise money and make others in our community aware of what IFM is all about.
- Gather a team - Think about your circles of influence. (home, work, neighborhood church / community / charity / service groups and clubs)
- Set a date
- Pick A Project
- Bake sale
- Take up a collection
- Car wash
- Craft Fair
- Bingo Night
- Bike-a-thon,Walk-a-thon,Read-a-thon, ______-a-thon
- Hold a raffle (raffle off a dinner at your place or a weekend away)
- Contact a local restaurant or winery (or other establishment). Partner with them for anight that benefits IFM
- Host an event and give a portion or all the proceed to IFM
- Pass our money banks - place them in strategic locations. Make the collection of money a competition. Whoever collects the most wins a prize.
Contact IFM with your ideas and to get more information on organizing your fund drive!